Terms and Conditions of Use of our website
The SoftManagement website has the main function of providing information related to its initiatives and services that ensure the operational continuity, transactionality, connectivity and processing of the technological platforms that support the operational processes of our clients.
- Acceptance of Terms
When a user accesses the SoftManagement S.A. website It does so under its total responsibility and therefore, fully and unreservedly accepts the content of the terms and conditions of use of the company’s website. SoftManagement S.A. reserves, in every way, the right to update and modify at any time and in any way, unilaterally and without prior notice, the present conditions of use and the contents of the page.
The service of the SoftManagement S.A. website It is free and free for users and is governed by the terms and conditions included below, which are understood as known and accepted by users of the site:
This website and its content, including texts, graphics, logos, animations and sounds, are the property of SoftManagement SA Its total or partial reproduction, translation, inclusion, transmission, storage or access through analogue media is prohibited. , digital or any other system or technology created, without prior written authorization from the Company.
With respect to the contents that appear on the SoftManagement S.A. website, the user undertakes to:
- Use the contents diligently, correctly and legally.
- Do not delete, evade, or manipulate the copyright (copyright) and other data that identify the rights of SoftManagement S.A.
- Not to use the contents and, in particular, the information of any other kind obtained through SoftManagement S.A. or of the services, to emit publicity.
- SoftManagement S.A. will not be responsible for the improper use made by users of the content of its website.
- The visitor or user of the website will be responsible for any improper, illegal or abnormal use of the contents, information or services of the SoftManagement S.A. website. The visitor or user of the site, directly or through an interposed person, will not attempt in any way against the SoftManagement S.A. website, against its technological platform, against its information systems, nor will it interfere with its normal operation.
- The visitor or user of the site will not alter, block or perform any other act that prevents the display or access to any content, information or services of the Company’s website or that are incorporated into the Web pages linked to that of SoftManagement S.A.
- The visitor or the user of the SoftManagement SA website will not send or transmit on this website or to the same, to other users or to any person, any information of obscene, defamatory, insulting, slanderous or discriminatory scope against SoftManagement SA, against its officials or against those responsible for the administration of the website.
- The visitor or the user of the SoftManagement SA web page, will not incur in and from it, illegal conduct such as damages or computer attacks, interception of communications, infringements of copyright, unauthorized use of terminals, usurpation of identity, disclosure of secrets or falsehood in documents.
SoftManagement S.A. undertakes to safeguard the privacy of the User’s personal information obtained through the Company’s Web page, for which it adopts a confidentiality policy in accordance with the personal data treatment policy consigned within the same web page on the news section.
Personal information is understood as that provided by the User for registration, which includes information such as name, identification, age, gender, address, email and telephone.
On the occasion of a procedure or service developed by Electronic Media, SoftManagement S.A. may request information from the Users of the Website and will treat it with all the legal and security guarantees imposed by the Political Constitution, the rules applicable to the protection of personal data and other concordant rules. The information request is always made for the User to provide it voluntarily.
SoftManagement S.A. undertakes not to assign, sell, or share the data received on the Website with third parties without your express approval. The affiliated entities will not be considered third parties for these purposes. Also, SoftManagement S.A. will cancel or rectify the data when they are inaccurate, incomplete or no longer necessary or relevant for their purpose.
- Information and websites of third parties
The Web page may offer hyperlinks or access to Web pages and contents of other persons or entities, with the purpose of informing the User about the existence of other sources that may extend the contents that it offers, or that are related to them. SoftManagement S.A. does not control, endorse or guarantee the content included in said sites, nor is it responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked web pages; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained.
The User accepts that the Company is not responsible for any content, associated link, resource or service related to the site of a third party. Likewise, the User accepts that SoftManagement S.A. shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind arising from the use made of the contents of a third party.
SoftManagement S.A. It is not responsible for any consequences arising from the improper entry of third parties to the database and / or for any technical failure in the operation and / or preservation of data in the system in any of the menus of its website.
Likewise, SoftManagement S.A. cannot guarantee the availability of online services and the information that users require at any given time. Nor will it incur responsibility with the user or third parties, when its Web page is not available.
SoftManagement S.A. will not respond in any case and under any circumstances, for attacks or incidents against the security of its website or against its information systems; or for any unauthorized, fraudulent or illegal exposure or access to its website and that may affect the confidentiality, integrity or authenticity of the information published or associated with the contents and services offered therein.
- Responsibility for the information contained
Because at present the technical means do not guarantee the absolute lack of interference with the actions of third parties on the Web pages, SoftManagement S.A. in no way ensures the accuracy and / or veracity of all or part of the information contained in its page, nor its update, nor that said information has been altered or modified in whole or in part, after having been published on the page, nor any other aspect or characteristic of what is published on the site or in the links, respectively.
SoftManagement S.A. does not control or guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in your computer system (software and hardware) or in electronic documents and files stored in your computer system.
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The user may not declare before SoftManagement S.A. or before a judicial or administrative authority, the application of condition, rule or agreement that is not expressly incorporated in these conditions of use.
These conditions will be governed by the laws of the Republic of Colombia, in aspects that are not expressly regulated in them.
If any provision of these conditions loses validity or mandatory force, for any reason, all other provisions retain their mandatory force, binding nature and generate all their effects.
For any legal or judicial effect, the place of these conditions is the city of Bogotá, Republic of Colombia, and any dispute arising from its interpretation or application will be submitted to the judges of the Republic of Colombia.